Small Gibbston Winery Wedding
Have a gorgeous garden ceremony amidst historic stone ruins at Thurlby Domain, followed by a gourmet dinner reception at the spectacular Gibbston Valley Winery.
Gibbston Valley Winery with its gorgeous Central Otago vineyards and outlook over the Crown Range, paired with the historic and spectacular Thurlby Domain, is a perfect host for your small Queenstown wedding.
Treat your guests to some of the best wine in the region along with unforgettable views. Enjoy canapés in the sun at Gibbston’s outdoor courtyard before cosying up in their blank canvas reception space that can be themed to suit any wedding style.
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony to take place at Thurlby Domain in a beautiful garden setting amongst historic ruins and rustic farm buildings
- Ceremony setup, breakdown and coordination including white gladiator chairs, registry table and PA system for the ceremony
- Champagne toast to be served immediately following the ceremony
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at upscale salon
- Professionally styled bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (seasonal flowers, themed to your choosing)
- Professional photography package for up to 3 hours on wedding day, including all professionally edited images provided for printing at your leisure
- Guest transportation provided to/from ceremony and reception
- Reception to be hosted at Gibbston Valley Winery in their rustic Wine Vault venue, including courtyard area
- Selection of gourmet canapés for guests on arrival at Gibbston Valley Winery
- Gourmet three course dinner designed to suit your individual preferences
- Delicious two tier wedding cake designed to your personal preferences
- Sound system with iPod compatibility to provide music during dinner reception
- Professional DJ or solo artist to provide after-dinner musical entertainment (up to 3 hours)
- All wedding planning services and coordination of vendors leading up to and on wedding day
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 8 hours on day)
Small Gibbston Winery Photos
Our Small Gibbston Winery Wedding package is perfect for couples looking for a stunning and unique Queenstown wedding ceremony, with space to host your friends and family for a champagne toast and late afternoon lawn games. After your beautiful ceremony with your closest friends and family, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day. Finish the day alongside your guests in the beautiful and scenic Gibbston Valley Winery, with even more photo opportunities (among the vines or in the wine cave!), a delicious three course dinner followed by wedding cake and dancing to cap off your Simply Perfect wedding day!
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive wedding package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Post-ceremony helicopter flight to mountaintop location for photos
- Wedding videography to capture your special day
- Luxury wedding car transportation
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony and reception (e.g. bridal party flowers, wedding arch, centrepieces)
- Additional photography time as requested
- Upgrade from DJ/Solo artist to a full band
- Luxury honeymoon accommodation for bride and groom
Ready to get planning? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!