Intimate Walter Peak Wedding
Experience the best of Queenstown with a scenic ceremony overlooking stunning Shotover River, followed by a steamship cruise over to Walter Peak High Country Farm for an intimate and spectacular dinner reception in the Homestead’s MacKenzie room.
For those wanting to treat family and friends who have made a special trip to Queenstown for their day, our Walter Peak package has your guests set sail across Lake Wakatipu in the one and only T.S.S. Earnslaw. After marrying at Trelawn Place with unbelievable river canyon and mountain views, hop on board the classic steamship to your intimate party across the lake.
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony to take place at Trelawn Place with stunning views of the
Shotover River canyon and surrounding mountains
- Ceremony setup, breakdown and coordination including ceremony chairs, registry table and PA system for ceremony
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational civil ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at upscale local salon
- Professionally-styled bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (seasonal flowers, themed to your choosing)
- Professional photography package for up to 5 hours on wedding day, including all professionally edited images provided for printing at your leisure
- Guest transportation provided to/from ceremony with drop off at TSS Earnslaw
(please note: no end of evening transport included due to central location of
- Return transport on the historic TSS Earnslaw for you and your guests, including private use of parlour area on lower level of the ship. 4pm departure from Queenstown with a 9:15pm departure from Walter Peak (arriving into Queenstown at 10pm). A later departure can be upgraded for an additional fee
- Reception to be hosted at Walter Peak homestead located on foreshore of Lake Wakatipu, in the private MacKenzie Room
- Selection of gourmet canapés for guests on arrival at Walter Peak
- Gourmet three course platter style menu designed to suit your individual preferences
- Delicious wedding cake designed to suit your individual preferences
- Sound system with iPod compatibility to provide music during dinner reception
- All wedding planning services and coordination of vendors leading up to and on wedding day
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 8 hours on wedding day)
Intimate Walter Peak Photos
Our intimate Walter Peak wedding package is perfect for couples looking for a truly memorable Queenstown wedding, complete with incredible views and a true ‘wow’ factor. After your beautiful ceremony with your closest friends and family, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day. Travel alongside your guests on the historic TSS Earnslaw across to Walter Peak High Country Farm and spend the evening in an intimate reception space across the lake with delicious food, cake and company to cap off your Simply Perfect wedding day!
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive wedding package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Upgrade to a later sailing back to central Queenstown to kick off your heels and step in to your dancing shoes
- Post-ceremony helicopter flight to mountaintop location for photos
- Wedding videography to capture your special day
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony and reception (e.g. bridal party flowers, wedding arch, centrepieces)
- Additional photography time as requested
- Luxury honeymoon accommodation for bride and groom
Love the look of our Intimate Walter Peak Wedding? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!