Intimate Cottage Wedding
Have a gorgeous and intimate wedding in Queenstown with a ceremony at the ever-amazing Thurlby Domain, followed by a delicious dinner reception at the quaint Akarua and Artisan Cottage in Arrowtown.
In three words, the Cottage by Akarua and Artisan is a charming, intimate and delicious venue. Add to that a stunning ceremony at Thurlby Domain, award-winning wines and a cosy atmosphere…what else could you want for your sweet and family-oriented destination wedding?
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony to take place at historic Thurlby Domain in a beautiful garden setting amongst historic ruins and rustic farm buildings
- Ceremony setup, breakdown and coordination including ceremony chairs, registry table and PA system
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance
- Professional bridal hair & makeup at upscale salon
- Professionally-styled bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (seasonal flowers, themed to your choosing)
- Professional photography package for up to 3 hours on wedding day, including all professionally edited images provided to you for printing at your leisure
- Guest transportation provided between Queenstown to/from ceremony and reception
- Arrangements for private fine-dining reception at Akarua Wines with a Kitchen by Artisan, in Arrowtown (exclusive use until venue closes at 10.30pm)
- Gourmet three course dinner designed to suit your individual preferences (up to 25 people)
- Delicious small wedding cake designed to your personal preferences
- Sound system with iPod compatibility to provide music during dinner reception
- All wedding planning services and coordination of vendors leading up to and on wedding day
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 8 hours on day)
Intimate Cottage Photos
Our Intimate Cottage Wedding package is perfect for couples looking for a beautiful ceremony at the special Thurlby Domain. Afterwards, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day. Finish the day alongside your guests at the intimate and romantic cottage by Akarua Wines with a Kitchen by Artisan, with a delicious three course shared-style dinner followed by wedding cake and dancing to cap off your Simply Perfect wedding day!
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive wedding package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Post-ceremony helicopter flight to mountaintop location for photos
- Wedding videography to capture your special day
- Luxury wedding car transportation
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony and reception (e.g. bridal party flowers, wedding arch, centrepieces)
- Additional photography time as requested
- Upgrade from DJ/Solo artist to a full band
- Luxury honeymoon accommodation for bride and groom
Smitten for your own beautifully rustic wedding in Queenstown? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!